Thursday 5 January 2012

Dannii Minogue

NAME: Dannii Minogue

SIBLING: Kylie Minogue

CAREER: Singer (Jump To The Beat, Coconut, Touch Me Like That) / Screen actress (Skyways, The Sullivans, Home & Away, Secrets) / Stage actress (Macbeth, Notre-Dame de Paris, The Vagina Monologues) / Fashion designer (Dannii range for K-Mart, Australia) / Reality TV judge (The X-Factor, Australia's Got Talent) / Radio presenter (Dannii Minogue's Neon Nights) / Model (Australian Playboy) / Academic (Honorary Doctor of Media, Southampton Solent University)

QUOTES: "Since I've been in Playboy myself in Australia, I love it, and I think it's really empowering and positive towards women - which is not a view that many women hold."

"All those years of articles, of reading, 'She's in her sister's shadow' or whatever – of course, I see that stuff, but it was never how things really were. My sister and I are really close, and we always have been."

No comments:

Post a Comment