Friday 8 June 2012

Noah Cyrus

NAME: Noah Cyrus

SIBLING: Miley Cyrus

CAREER: Actress (Hannah Montana - with Miley Cyrus, Doc - with Billy Ray Cyrus, Mostly Ghostly - with Annalyn Cyrus and Ali Lohan) / TV star (Billy Ray Cyrus: Home At Last, The Real Miley Cyrus) / Singer ("Gake no ue no Ponyo", from Ponyo - with Frankie Jonas) / Children's lingerie designer ("Ooh! La, La Couture")

QUOTES: "Brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack / 'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back / I'm talking about everybody getting crunk, crunk / Boys tryin' to touch my junk, junk"

(YouTube singalong to Ke$ha's Tik Tok - with Shelby Cyrus)

1 comment:

  1. omg it's bonus Jonas:

    http://cdn01.cdn.justjaredjr.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2009/06/noah-cyrus-frankie-jonas-ponyo.jpg

    ReplyDelete