Monday 19 March 2012

James Haven

 NAME: James Haven

SIBLING: Angelina Jolie

CAREER: Actor (Hell's Kitchen with Angelina Jolie, Gia with Angelina Jolie, Original Sin with Angelina Jolie, Monster's Ball with Billy Bob Thornton) / Philanthropist (Board Member, Artivist)

QUOTES: "Because I'm so close to Angie it's like I already have the perfect woman in my life, and it's hard for anyone else to live up to that."

"I did not give Angie a french kiss, it was something simple and lovely."

"Movies can make a difference. They draw emotions out of us, change our minds - and not just documentaries. I've seen Transformers seven times. I cry every time."

"One of the saddest things in my life happened when I was 16. I did not have a car in High School and neither did Angelina. Try to imagine - you go to Beverly Hills High, one of the wealthiest schools in the nation. Even the cheapest car that anyone has is brand new. I have a movie-star father and no car. It was debilitating. I did not go to the prom."

No comments:

Post a Comment