Monday 12 December 2011

Daniel Baldwin

NAME: Daniel Baldwin

SIBLINGS: Alec Baldwin, Billy Baldwin, Stephen Baldwin

CAREER: Actor (Attack Of The 50ft Woman, Anonymous Rex, Beach Party At The Threshold Of Hell, The Devil's Dominoes, A Darker Reality - with John Murray) / Reality TV contestant (I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!, Celebrity Rehab, Celebrity Fit Club, with Mia Tyler).

QUOTES: "I'm a straight-up cocaine addict. I don't really drink very much, although I have abused alcohol in the past. And I don't use any other drugs. I don't take pills, don't do anything. I'm a die-hard cokehead."

"I think most people would say, when they know Hollywood, He's probably the best actor."

 "I have an uphill struggle on my hands, and boy am I getting tired of that climb, man."

No comments:

Post a Comment