Monday 5 December 2011

Stella Parton

NAME: Stella Parton

SIBLING: Dolly Parton

CAREER: Singer (Love Ya, A Woman's Touch, Testimony) / Actress (The Dukes Of Hazzard, Best Little Whorehouse In Texas) / Social worker / Author (Tell It, Sister, Tell It: Memories, Music & Miracles / Stella Parton's Country Cookin': From Slum Gullion To Blushing Tuna Pie)

QUOTE: "I've never wanted to capitalize on the fact that I'm Dolly's sister, but I've never hid from it either. I'm not indifferent or bitter because she made it first, and I don't want to take anything from her. And I don't think I could. I want people to accept me for me. People might come to see me because I'm Dolly's sister, to see what I look like. But I don't look anything like her, and I don't act anything like her."

No comments:

Post a Comment