Thursday 9 February 2012

Amy Stiller

NAME: Amy Stiller

SIBLING: Ben Stiller

CAREER: Actor (Chump Change, Amy Stiller's Breast, My 5 Wives, Highway to Hell - with Chad Lowe, Vampire's Kiss - with Marc Coppola, Southie - with Donnie Wahlberg, That's Adequate - with Ben Stiller, Reality Bites with Ben Stiller, The Cable Guy - with Ben Stiller, Zoolander with Ben Stiller, Dodgeball - with Ben Stiller, Tropic Thunder with Ben Stiller, Little Fockers with Ben Stiller) / Stand-up comic (The Ben Stiller Show) / Yoga instructor

QUOTES: "I do come from that 'famous family' and you might be wondering where they've been hiding me. I was in a closet."

"Having a famous family is a wonderful thing... and a weird thing... and a painful thing. People say things to me like, 'I can't believe you're not on drugs'."

No comments:

Post a Comment