Tuesday 7 February 2012

Dedee Pfeiffer

NAME: Dedee Pfeiffer

SIBLING: Michelle Pfeiffer

CAREER: Actor (To Hell And Back: The Meat Loaf Story, AvH: Alien v. Hunter, Vamp, Journey to Middle Earth, House III: The Horror Show - with Lewis Arquette, Moving Violations - with John Murray, The All-Nighter - with Joan Cusack, Sandman - with Ramon Sheen. With Michelle Pfeiffer: Into The Night, Frankie and JohnnyUp Close and Personal) / Model (Playboy).

QUOTES: "I'm the wild Pfeiffer. Michelle is smart, cautious and shy, whereas I'm wild and outrageous and talk before I think. I'm always flashing people at bars."

"I quit acting pretty much every six months. I want to quit often."

"Nothing's been handed to me really. And I think that builds character. Not that if someone wanted to hand me something, that wouldn't be lovely too."

"On my butt I have a tattoo of two cherubs hugging each other. They are symbolic of the angels that protect me, and epitomise the innocence of love."

No comments:

Post a Comment